Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Where will you be on July 14th?

Not that anyone in Philadelphia reads my blog. Actually, not that anyone really reads my blog, except for my favorite lil-big blogger in Atlanta and my forevah roommate in Boston (who together we call Bloggin It "the shittest blog of the year")....but if you do happen to reside in Phila or would like to hop on one of Airtrans super cheap flights and come hold my hand, then come check out (or for) this cool & happening event:Joseph Gervasi, who also put on the Valerie Project (blogged about below), went through quite a bit to get these old 80's hardcore legends (who I've never heard of) to reunite and play this one show. The best part about it for me is that Joseph has been so kind as to allow me, my friend Karen, and her friend Joshua to finally exhibit our long talked about punk rock slideshow. A collection of photographs from the punk/diy movement from the last 10, maybe even 15 years (don't know how old Joshua is but Karen has at least 5 good years on me). Anyway...I think its going to be quite spectacular! Time to lace up your boots, shave a section of your head, rip up an old t-shirt and act stoopid. Its gonna be great, I tell ya, fucking brillant.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Ouch, Evie. Just so you know I check your blog daily, and enjoy it thoroughly. :)

Ivette Spradlin said...

I'm saahreee. I wasn't really sure if you read it all that much. So thanks so much Mr. JJReed. "From This Moment" on I will never doubt your blog loyalty.